BALENCIAGA Associate Store Manager Madrid
Balenciaga - Regular
MADRID - Spain
We are currently seeking an Associate Store Manager who will report to the Store Manager for our Madrid Lagasca store.
You will lead the store sales team in order to meet and exceed all sales and KPIs goals, in compliance with all processes and guidelines. To be responsible for promoting brand engagement to clients to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned to bring the store at its full potential.
How you will contribute
- Support the Store Manager and lead the Sales team in achieving targeted quantitative and qualitative goals
- Assist the Store Manager in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual Merchandising, display, client service, and operational functions within the Store
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Develop clienteling mindset and client's loyalty and retention from beginners to VIC
- Support the Store Manager in creating a team, whose activities are always motivated, competent and up-to-date in the fashion and luxury industries
- Attract, develop and retain talent by creating a positive work environment and a feedback culture
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, security, internal requirements, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Ensure execution of Retail Excellence guidelines in the store
- Support Store Manager in managing inventories activities, warehouse stock and reports immediately any discrepancies
- Challenge and improve current processes sustaining the growth and ensure efficiency and effectiveness
Who you are
- At least 5 years of a successful experience in a managerial position
- Sales experience in the luxury Retail industry
- High sensitivity to clients experience and loyalty
- Precision, organizational skills, adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness, client service mindset
- Mastering digital skills
- Coaching and feedback skills proven
Why work with us
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time