BALENCIAGA Department Manager (Mens Ready to Wear)
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Department Manager in the Mens Ready to Wear department who will report to the Store Manager as part of our team in Harrods.
You will work alongside the Store Manager with regards to management and day-to-day operations of the store. You will optimise sales by leading and motivating the team, by developing customer loyalty and improving existing relationships whilst acting as an ambassador for the Brand.
How you will contribute
- Coaching the team
- Follow up and monitoring staff individual performance (Personal Achievement)
- Monitoring clienteling
- Relationship with Buying Office
- Relationship with Finance department
- Developing and maintaining relationship with Hotels
- Welcoming and accompanying customers during the sales process
- Introducing and highlighting the collection, ensuring the Merchandising policy is enforced
- Increasing the store’s turnover
- Involvement in the store’s commercial development and its follow-up reporting, procedures, cash management, assisting with sales
- Team management: involvement in the recruitment process and staff appraisals, regulars briefings, product training, uniform management
- Preparing deliveries and transfers between stores, in coordination with stockists
- Managing repairs and alterations
- Developing customer relationship management (CRM), handling disputes
Who you are
- You will have a proven successful experience selling luxury products and managing sales teams
- You possess excellent communication skills, a sense of responsibilities; you are available and quick to react
- You are well-organized and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ideally, you have your own customer file and are fashion-oriented
- Your English is fluent and you possibly speak a second language
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom