BALENCIAGA - E-Business Lead Project Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a E-Business Lead Project Manager who will report to the Head of E-Commerce.
You will conduct projects ranging from front-end improvement and re-platforming to initiating new business models with a global scope.
How you will contribute
- Manage the E-Business project stack and technical roadmap, piloting and prioritizing day-to-day activities and deliverables
- Act as project manager for all Front-End projects working with strategic, creative (design and UX/UI) teams as well as business analysts and development teams, to manage end-to-end project cycles
- Lead all new business projects in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for presenting to various internal and external stakeholders, developing communication channels between the relevant parties
- Follow performance of site using analytic tools and recommend actions to improve performance and increase conversion
- Benchmark competition and technology watch
Who you are
- A person with 7 to 10 years of experience in project management in E-Commerce, tech/digital related field
- A professional with good technical knowledge (ecommerce platforms notably Commerce Cloud, CMS, PIM, payment providers, OMS, …)
- A professional with experience in Agile project management tools and methodology
- A person able to multi-task and manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- A person with excellent communication and relationship skills, naturally proactive and creative problem solver
- A professional fluent in oral and written English
Why work with us?
You will join a passionate and dynamic E-Business team in charge of guaranteeing the best online customer experience.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time