BALENCIAGA – E-Commerce Buying Assistant Intern– Mars 2024 (F/M)
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
Within the digital merchandising team, you will assist and support the buyers on their business sales follow up, dedicated actions and showroom buying sessions.
How you will contribute
- Weekly/Monthly reporting: generate reports to support decision-making (sales, delivery, return analysis, backlogs check, reorder follow up).
- E-Merchandising & Content team coordination: shooting/samples tracking, buying file update, assets delivery follow-up, seasonal launches coordination.
- Showroom: analysis ante/post showroom, preparation of buying tools for E-Retail & Regions, OTB follow up. Bal.com, E-Retail & Ecom shooting orders placement.
Who you are
- Business School or University Education
- Strong interest in E-Commerce & Luxury business.
- Advanced Pack Office knowledge (Advanced level on Excel is mandatory).
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed minded and able to manage multiple tasks
Why work with us ?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.