BALENCIAGA – E-Concessions Buyer (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will support the GMM E-Commerce in the day to day with key other departments and Showroom by working on the E-Concessions assortments.
How you will contribute
- Buying strategy: Oversee assortment and performance of digital platforms for all categories and implement dedicated strategy on each door
- Buying session: Preparation of the 4 buying sessions (Sales forecast per door, mix per category, collection presentation walk thru, validation of product selection and quantities, webshoot follow up)
- Carry-overs: Follow carry overs performances and needs on your category and sales forecasts with supply chain
- Sell-out analyses: Monitor sell out, lead product action plans together with E-Retail, Marketing, Merchandising and Supply
- Weekly call e-retail: Calls with partners to follow and analyze product performance, deliveries, stock needs and product offer extension opportunities
- Collection Launches : Follow up on deliveries of new collection, coordinate the launch in alignment with Communication and Merchandising, work on e-merchandising guidelines
Who you are
- Graduated from a business school, comfortable with numbers
- A professionnal with at least 5 years of experience as a Retail Merchandiser or Buyer (Retail or Wholesale)
- Able to work in a fast international environment, on tight schedule and adapting to different requests
- You have excellent analytical skills, an eye for detail, a strong capacity for work and involvement
- You have an excellent product sense and a good knowledge of the luxury market
- Fluent in English, a second language would be a plus
- You master the office pack, especially Excel
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time