BALENCIAGA – Executive Personal Assistant (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking an Executive Personal Assistant who will report to the Chief Creative Officer (CCO).
Working within our creative studio and directly reporting to our Chief Creative Officer, you will assist her on her daily tasks.
How you will contribute
- Organizing and managing CCO's personal/professional agenda.
- Managing travel arrangements (organization, expenses, wardrobe requirements…).
- Answering calls, e-mails and assisting during CCO’s travelling.
- Assisting with preparation and review of documentation and organizing archives.
- Being the point of contact for department heads by managing and organizing inbound information, setting-up meetings and following-up deadlines.
- Organizing planning in collaboration with Planning Manager and Creative Director’s PA: screening and reviewing staff’s meeting requests.
Who you are
- A professional with at least 5 years’ experience as executive assistant supporting director level professionals, with excellent organizational skills.
- An individual able to deal with confidential business and personal matters with discretion.
- Someone highly efficient and able to prioritize.
- A person with good knowledge of all standard office software (Microsoft and iOS) and able to learn new systems rapidly with a flexible working style.
- An English and French speaker with an enquiring and creative mindset.
- A professional with experience and understanding of fashion, gifted with strong emotional intelligence.
Why work with us?
At the heart of the House's creative activity, you will assist the Chief Creative Officer in the development of new and exciting projects, contributing to the Balenciaga thrilling story.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time