BALENCIAGA – General Counsel Assistant (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will work within the legal department under the supervision of the General Counsel to assist and support the team on ongoing legal matters and handle office-management duties.
How you will contribute
- Follow-up of IP, corporate and commercial formalities with the relevant external parties (bailiffs, notaries, lawyers)
- Support the team members on certain specific subjects
- Follow-up of signatures with the General Management and the Finance Department of Balenciaga and the Group
- Mail tracking
- Enter and track invoices with accounting
- Expense report and travel reservation
- Diary management
- Filing and archiving files
Who you are
- First experience of 1-2 years as an assistant or paralegal, ideally acquired within a law firm or a legal department
- Organized, rigorous with attention to details
- Strong communication abilities (oral and written) and good sense of duty and teamwork
- English language and computer skills required
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time