BALENCIAGA – Media Analyst (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will actively participate in all reporting and data analysis projects across the whole funnel. This would go on from optimizing the performance of the digital media mix and optimizing conversion on the site. Conversion is defined as the achievement of a specific and measurable action.
How you will contribute
- Participate to the promotion of a new vision of digital marketing, based on data
- Build, drive and track the data roadmap for all Paid media activities
- Guarantee the accuracy of data and analyze it in line with marketing & business objectives
- Guarantee the quality of deliverables shared internally and with the media agency
- Monitor the operational and technical implementation; by not only piloting the weekly data dashboards, but also developing it to match evolving needs
- Coordinate internally with e-commerce teams, as well as with Kering Media data teams on all data projects
- Be a key contact with our Digital partners (media and Tech) to keep ahead of the innovative game
- Anticipate and respond to issues related to the management of digital activity using key performance indicators
- Guide the global and local media team as well as the agency in optimizing campaigns and on-site conversion through analysis and optimization of online media buying
- Build media insights best practices
- Monitor media platforms naming convention to ensure a unified and persistent data collection
Who you are
- Graduated from a Grande Ecole, you have a first experience in project management or digital marketing within a consulting firm (strategy, organization, IS, etc.), a publisher of Business Intelligence solutions, or a media buying agency
- In depth understanding and mastering the main online acquisition channels : Search (knowledge of G oogle Search stack is a plus), Social media, Display, Affiliation, Programmatic
- Expertise of the main Web analysis tools (Google Analytics with enhanced eCommerce, Social platforms tracking capabilities)
- Curious about digital measurement tools & measurement opportunities (new measurement challenges, cookieless era, attribution)
- Proficiency in a reporting or Business Intelligence tool (Tableau, Data Studio, Datorama, etc.)
- Analytical mind, excellent oral and written communication
- Proactive, curious and rigorous
- English proficiency.
Why work with us?
You will join a passionate and dynamic Media team in charge of launching many new exciting projects.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time