BALENCIAGA – Omnichannel Coordinator (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will coordinate the roll-out of omnichannel services worldwide, as well as omnichannel projects to optimize Balenciaga client experience through all channels in a seamless manner.
How you will contribute
- Launch Omnichannel Services in Stores
- Collect and analyse feedbacks from the Regions and the E-Commerce team
- Improve the omnichannel strategy
- Animate the Retail regional teams and share best practices
- Coordinate 360° information internally for the roll-out of a Balenciaga Client Service worldwide
- Coordinate and Follow-up Online Store information at a worldwide level and with the e-commerce team
Who you are
- A professional who speaks English fluently
- A person with a first experience in eCommerce / Retail
- A collaborative team player who enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment
- A strong problem-solving person
- A person with excellent written and verbal skills
- A diligent person with attention to detail
Why work with us?
You will join a passionate E-Business team whose priority is to ensure the best user experience.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time