BALENCIAGA – Online Operations Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking an Online Operations Manager who report to the E-Business Director.
Your main objectives are to optimize the buying journey and online services. You will be interacting with different internal and external teams to develop processes to optimize the Online customer experience.
How you will contribute
- Be the point of contact between the Balenciaga E-Business team and the regional customer service teams on online events in order to coordinate or ensure the specific customer service monitoring
- Ensure the daily follow-up of pending and blocked orders in coordination with the departments concerned
- Coordinate the development of packaging and E-Business stationery and monitor stocks
- Coordinate the logistics of end-of-season stock pick-ups and ensure regular verification of defective items in the warehouse
- Promote continuous improvement of all operational processes
- Manage the operational budget and track invoices (packaging, stationery, call center …)
Who you are
- English is mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service or operations
- Rigor, autonomy and ability to prioritize tasks
- Mastery of the office pack (Excel, PWP)
- Comfortable with numbers
- Speaking Italian is preferred
Why work with us?
You will join a passionate E-Business team whose priority is to ensure the best online user experience.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time