BALENCIAGA – PR EMEA Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a PR EMEA Manager who will report to the WW PR Director.
In charge of a complete media network, you will ensure Balenciaga’s optimal visibility focusing on the EMEA market. You will also be directly managing a team of four people.
How you will contribute
- Lead and activate the EMEA media network; maintaining a diverse network of contacts amongst key persons in the media ;
- Implement communication plans for product launches, boutique openings, product intitatives creating a synergy with retail partners;
- Strategize and execute feature stories, product placement, editorial reporting in both traditional and non-traditional media ;
- Organize and manage fashion shows, press days and industry related events ;
- Organize and deliver press tools to regional offices;
- Supervize sample trafficking;
Who you are
- A dynamic communication and public relations expert having an indepth understanding of the fashion industry and media world with at least 5 years of experience within a luxury House or a press agency;
- A diplomatic and autonomous person, with strong relational skills and an ability to work within a team;
- A detail oriented professional with a combination of creative and strategic thinking ;
- A fluent English and French speaker, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills while mastering the Microsoft Office software;
- A organized and rigorous individual endowed with a sense of responsibility and vast knowledge of cultural diversitities enabling you to have an understanding of the EMEA market and other;
Why work with us?
Joining the Balenciaga Communications Team is an exciting opportunity that will position you at the core of the House’s innovative creative vision including collections, product launches and events.
Balenciaga is committed to providing a thriving environment within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide our employees to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Enabling people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time