BALENCIAGA – Retail Education Project Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We are currently seeking a Retail Training Project Manager who will report to the Head of Retail Training.
You will be responsible of assessing, planning, organizing, and implementing Training programs and content related to Business and Client Engagement for Retail Teams. You will work under the management of the Head of Retail Training to determine the brand vision and goals and to measure the impact of the training programs developed on the performance and client experience
How you will contribute
- Provide opportunities with retail partners to improve job skills and analyze training needs and develop adequate proposals
- Design and develop creative and cutting-edge retail training content to support the brand growth and Teams’ performances (including content description, sustainable learning delivery methods, customized learner paths, training program communication and evaluation)
- Prepare/design engaging visual communications to promote training material and programs
- Program Training communication, execution, and follow-up within regions
- Monitor and report on Training KPIs to Head of Retail Training
Who you are
- A passionate trainer with significant experience in design and engineering. A retail experience with a focus on Asian Market will be appreciated.
- An expert on Pack Office (Power Point) and Adobe creative suite (InDesign)
- A problem solving person with an ability to show thoughtfulness, attention to detail, and creativity in any situation
- A person fluent in English and French.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of new exciting projects.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.