BALENCIAGA Retail Operations Manager Northern Europe
Balenciaga - Regular
BERLIN - Germany
You will contribute to improve store sales turnover and client experience by overseeing all the operational processes related to back of house in compliance with Balenciaga corporate guidelines and procedures.
You will report to the Retail Manager, and your scope will include 15 stores across Northern Europe countries.
How you will contribute
Your main responsibilities
PROCESS MANAGEMENT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Ensure that the operational execution is in line with Balenciaga standards and that the store teams are aware of these standard
- Ensure understanding and implementation of omnichannel services among store teams
- Actively contribute to store openings/closures, relocations and refurbishments in cooperation with Head Office teams
STOCK MANAGEMENT AND INVENTORY
- Plan random stock counts and fiscal inventories per each location and monitor execution and results
- Define preventive and corrective actions to minimize shrinkage
- Monitor stock capacity per each location and suggest action plans according to business needs
- Optimize warehouse management to make the stocking of goods as efficient as possible
- Take all the necessary measures to guarantee the safety of the products and valuable materials in the store
- Ensure that all the processes follow legal and safety requirements
- Address any loss prevention and safety issues that may occur and bring any escalated concerns to management team
- Ensure all activities related to security of people and merchandise. Closely work with Security Team to prevent and manage any concerns
- Ensure proper follow up on maintenance (both for front and back of house) and report any concerns
- Coordinate maintenance related interventions in cooperation with HQs
- Ensure training of operational tools and systems
- Ensure transfer of guidelines to stock teams
- Contribute to onboarding of new back of house team members
Who you are
- You have significant experience in operations management in a retail environment
- You have a strong knowledge of IT tools
- Your mastery of English and German is fluent
- You demonstrated strong problem-solving skills and hability to prioritize task execution based on business needs
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time