BALENCIAGA - RTW Industrial Controller
Balenciaga - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
Who We Are
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968.Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “ The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We’re looking for a Ready To Wear Industrial Controller who will be based in Novara and will build up a strong working relationship with the Finance and the Operations teams.
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, you will manage industrial and financial analysis, ensuring the KPIs definition for specific Business Areas.
How You Will Contribute
- Ensuring accurate monthly reporting in compliance with Group reporting roles and codes;
- Industrial costs control (fixed and variable costs) and analysis of deviations versus the standard costs;
- Analyzing the profit margin and variances versus the targets;
- Operating expenses control and analysis of variances versus the planning (budget and forecast);
- Evaluation and monitoring of new investments/capex and special projects;
- Stock control and inventory analysis;
- Carry out Budget and Forecast in cooperation with the other teams.
- Defining and share KPIs to monitor the performances for all the operation areas;
- Preparing focused analysis for specific business Operations areas (for example: Production Planning, Purchasing, Sampling…);
Who You Are
You have these skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Economics or Management Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in the role in an industrial environment;
- Proficiency in English;
- Knowledge of French is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, Macro);
- Good knowledge of Stealth and AS400 / SAP;
- Good knowledge of HFM;
- Willingness to domestic and international travel
- Precision and analytical problem solving skills;
- Team-oriented with a pro-active and determined attitude;
- Ability to plan and manage multiple activities simultaneously;
Why Work With Us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic production team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time