BALENCIAGA – RTW Sales Merchandiser (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will be responsible for supervising the assortment and performances of the RTW collections.
How you will contribute
- Analyze products’ performance in showrooms and stores, from both qualitative and quantitative perspectives, and optimize the performances of the collection. You will participate in the monthly reviews with Retail in order to get a clear picture of product performance in store.
- Define the product assortment and make recommendations for Retail, based on store typology, key look & global strategy.
- Contribute to the Retail buying process and order review, place worldwide bulk orders.
- Work on the in-store assortments in collaboration with Collection Merchandising, Demand Planning and the Commercial Department.
- Design, in line with the Commercial Department and Demand Planning, the definition of the product launch strategy (timings, quantities, distribution),
- Collaborate with Visual Merchandising and Training teams on your product category to share key messages, strategies and action plans.
- Define products to be pushed in communications (press, CRM) in collaboration with Retail Excellence and Communication and follow up with supply chain on set up in store
Who you are
- You have between 3 to 5 years of experience in a Sales Merchandising or Buying role (retail).
- You are dynamic, flexible, and analytical.
- You have strong relationship capabilities and are able to work in a fast pace environment, with different departments.
- You have a true sensibility to product and brand identity.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You master Excel and are comfortable in dealing with numbers.
Why work with us?
At the very heart of Balenciaga’s merchandising and in constant link with several key departments, you will contribute to the expansion of our products’ proposal and brand image exposure.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time