BALENCIAGA – Senior Sales Merchandiser LG (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You support the Sales Merchandising Manager in the day-to-day activities and business analysis of the category. You define strategy and facilitate the interaction with key other departments to improve business and you work on assortment and clusters at WW level to define seasonal orders and product life circle.
How you will contribute
- Support 360 products launches, product life cycle, work on drop plans and reorders
- Improve supply processes and collaboration (DP, production, permanent offer)
- Build successful assortments supporting global strategy and integrating local markets specificities
- Work with visual merchandising
- Be the referent of 4 key markets
Who you are
- At least 5 years of experience in Central Merchandising expertise in LG in the luxury industry or equivalent fast paced environment
- You have excellent analytical skills, an eye for detail, a strong capacity for work and involvement
- You have an excellent product sense and a good knowledge of the luxury market
- Fluent in English, a second language would be a plus
- You master the office pack, especially Excel, and are very comfortable with numbers
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time