BALENCIAGA – VIP & Couture Production Manager (F/ M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Reporting directly to the VIC & Couture Relations Director, you will play a major role in strengthening the efficiency of our VIP and Couture department. As such, you will coordinate the VIP & Couture events of the house.
How you will contribute
- Plan and coordinate product shipments for all VIP and Couture opportunities ;
- Plan and coordinate product shipments for all Couture press opportunities ;
- Manage travel bookings for VIPs and entourage, and Couture Clients ;
- Monitoring of artists schedules and creation of itinerary plans, travel arrangements and call sheets ;
- Benchmark and supplier sourcing & maintenance of the agency’s database, including hotels, travel agencies, caterers, drivers… ;
- Coordinate with legal team on contracts for VIP appearances ;
- Coordinate with Image Team on Campaign shootings involving VIPs ;
- Manage and monitor production budget for VI¨P department ;
- Coordinate agenda of VIP planning with all departments ;
- Collect needs for all events involving VIPs ;
- Competitive intelligence and social listening of Balenciaga VIPs agenda.
Who you are
- Autonomous, proactive, solution provider
- French and English compulsory
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task on many different projects required
- Strong computer skills
- Organized, detail oriented, deadline-conscious
Why work with us?
Your role as facilitator for our partners is key for VIP & Couture Team.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time