BOTTEGA VENETA Assistant Store Manager (m/f/d) Berlin Kurfürstendamm
Bottega Veneta - Regular
BERLIN - Germany
We are currently seeking a Assistant Store Manager who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Berlin store.
The Assistant Store Manager supports the Store Manager to lead their stores, drive the business, manage and motivate their team, create a unique client experience to reach sales goals and optimize productivity.
- Supports team in achieving individual and team sales and clienteling targets
- Analyzes sales figures and KPIs using available data/systems to better understand performance and sales opportunities
- Partners with the SM to find effective solutions to maximize sales opportunities and seeks ways of improvements
- Inspires trust by displaying honesty and contributes to creating and maintaining a positive environment, especially in critical situations
- Engages and motivates the team to strive towards a common goal
- Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people and situations and knows how to handle complaints and conflicts
- Delegates tasks, depending on the skills and areas of responsibilities of the team members, to support their development
- Provides constructive feedback for the development of team members and coaches them to foster accountability
- Understands and applies the company policies and procedures, and ensures team members are informed accordingly
- Pays attention to details and strives to meet quality luxury standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution orientated
- Ability to guide and influence people
- Is open to feedback
- Team player
- Ideally a good level of German
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time