BOTTEGA VENETA Collection Merchandising Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Collection Merchandising Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support in the elaboration of the selling tools: line sheets, collection file, look list, packing list.
- Elaboration of product descriptions, hierarchy checks in collaboration with all the involved departments.
- Management of the collection samples.
- Support in the definition of Master Order and following up on related operative activities.
- Daily follow up of the selling campaign performance
- Support on the management of the orders particularly at the time of the cancel & switch.
- Preparation of documents to plan seasonal marketing activities, ad hoc product launches and special events.
- Buying Recap editing, order analysis and numerical recap.
- Involvement in all daily and ad-hoc activities of Merchandising Department.
Follow-up and support in the deployment of the product strategy:
- Participation and follow-up of the collection development with the Category Manager.
- Competitors analysis (by product typology, price mapping…).
- Assist in the definition of the collection plan, support and collaborate with the Product Development Team in the progress of the collections.
- Weekly/Monthly sales reporting for directly operated stores by region/country and worldwide, and elaboration of business update reports to evaluate merchandising actions.
- Daily management of the different product categories: management of the sample assortment according to the different requests, catalogue opening requests to be managed with product development teams.
Who you are?
- Successful studies in Business Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies;
- Fluent in English;
- 6 months experience in similar roles (internships included) is a plus;
- Aesthetical sensibility, product knowledge and passion for Fashion combined with a strong analytical mindset;
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Teamwork and good relational skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Office.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time