Bottega Veneta - Communication Strategist
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of what we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Communication Strategist as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Articulate and formalize the communication strategy into annual, seasonal presentations, calendars for regional communication teams and other company divisions.
- Align PR, events and all other related communication activities with marketing and business goals.
- Anticipate and plan all communication initiatives in alignment with business requirements.
- Articulate and strategize 360° activation plans for all communication projects (seasonal and campaign launches, product pushes and all other PR & events related activities).
- Own and manage the global communication seasonal planning process, partnering with each department to understand and support business.
- Monitor and analyse industry trends, competitor’s behaviour and market changes.
Who you are?
- At least 4 years’ experience in communications for luxury brands.
- Project management roles and previous experience in leading advertising agency in this field will be considered a plus.
- Degree in marketing with strong fashion background.
- Fluent in English with second language a plus.
- Strong organizational skills; excellent time management and attention to details.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Acute understanding of integrated marketing strategies and tactics.
- Strategic and innovative thinker. Proactive optimistic and results oriented.
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe.
- Willingness to challenge industry practices.
- Strong awareness of regional dynamics, cultural landscapes & local specificities.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified
candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time