Bottega Veneta - Corporate & EMEA Health & Safety Manager + RSPP HQS Milan
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking a Corporate & EMEA Health & Safety Manager as part of our Facility team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Supports business management of HSE policy and guidelines.
- Guarantees, in accordance with company guidelines, the implementation and updating of HSE systems.
- Monitors the effective implementation of the procedures for the safety and environment system and updates them in line with changes in company legislation and directives.
- Coordinates both internal and external HSE audits.
- Carries out statistics on accidents / incidents, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Coordinate technical support with management on any HSE-related topic
- Coordinates compulsory HSE training
- Coordinates the mandatory medicine activity
- Coordinates ISO 14001 / SA8000 certification and other Sustainability activities
- Provides safety support and advice, including oversight on the preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract launch activities.
- Manages HSE software, orders for personal protective equipment, etc.
- Coordinates the competent doctor and the group RSPP BV (external consultant)
- Provides helpdesk service to all employees on HSE activities.
- Plans, prepares and discusses annual HSE budgets and quarterly reviews
- Deals with the Legal department and the O.D.V (Organismo di Vigilanza)
- Supports activities under Legislative Decree 231
- Be the RSPP manager of the Milan HQs sites
Who you are
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification (Studies Engineering will be considered a plus)
- RSPP certificate (Italian law)
- More than 7 years of experience in HSE with in-depth knowledge in health, safety and environment management systems, waste management, HSE audit techniques, accident investigation, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong sense of respect and confidentiality
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and other software packages are welcome
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time