Bottega Veneta - Creative Producer Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Creative Producer intern who will report to the Junior Creative Producer as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Coordinating samples requests from various departments in the headquarters (style offices, visual, press…)
- Coordinating samples needed for shoots, adv, show, social media, ecommerce, press days.
- Using Fashion GPS tool to track all the samples movement.
- Management of the BV ART samples set; following the collection order and arrival flow.
- Creating products list deck, shotlist for each project and uploading them in the system.
- Following all the collection product changes during the season.
- Production and casting support (coordination and operational monitoring of projects).
- Back office production support (talents contact drafting, archiving documentation).
Who you are
- Successful studies in Business Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies
- A previous experience in a similar role could be a plus
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Passion for fashion and luxury.
- Proactive, positive, flexible and hard-worker.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative, organized and with a good stress resistance.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Good knowledge of Pack Office and digital tools.
- Knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop could be a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time