Bottega Veneta - E-commerce Operations Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking an E-commerce Operations Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support and optimize all the activities related to e-commerce operations;
- Coordinate the activities related to product operations: masterdata, pre orders and deliveries;
- Work with the OMS and Supply Chain teams in order to optimize all stock processes;
- Support flows for the day to day operation activities: backorders, faulty items, WH issues etc;
- Coordinate the activities related to packaging;
- Set-up new operation flows and activities post-migration;
- Elaborate weekly, monthly and seasonal reports.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Previous experience as operation support or similar within the luxury market will be a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Passion for luxury products and e-commerce
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills and organizational mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Strong professional ethics, high level of energy, and attention to detail
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time