BOTTEGA VENETA EMEA Store Facilities Assistant
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA Store Facilities Assistant as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Manage and control hard and soft services in EMEA Network (technical equipment maintenance, cleaning and gardening service)
- Plan and execute Facility and Maintenance planned maintenance (ordinary and extraordinary)
- Control correct execution of the service agreements for maintenance activities and keep them up-to-date in collaboration with Legal dept
- Organize tendering processes to evaluate the best contractors/stakeholders in the market under the drive of EMEA Facilities Manager
- Manage procurement and orders and of all necessary services, materials and equipment
- Manage and archive necessary documentation for all the equipment and local regulations
- Coordinate and execute all architectural, construction and millwork activities for extraordinary interventions, including cost-plan reporting
- Periodic site inspections in the stores to ensure the highest standard in stores’ aspects and to check execution of planned and extraordinary maintenance activities
- Support EMEA Architectural dept for Action Plan execution
- Coordinate and execute local warehouses’ new openings, including site surveys, selection of contractors/tendering, project management and construction, handover of the unit to Retail
- Coordinate and execute stores’ closures according to store network developments including organizing all the necessary activities and coordinate with Retail Operation team
- Be the first point of contact with the stores’ staff and collaborate with Retail Operation dept for any issues which may occur in the network related to Facilities aspects
- Collaborate with Group’s EMEAI Store IT dept in order to facilitate and resolve issues related to the infrastructure/network equipment and integrate new technologies in the network according to IT plan (technical support)
- Collaborate with EMEA H&S manager to ensure compliance with local regulations, organizing all the necessary activities for rectifications and technical support
- Actively propose smart solutions and collaborate with Group’s Facilities shared services, under the drive of EMEA Facilities Manager
Who you are?
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position and in luxury retail
- Languages: Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken.
- Other languages (French and/or German and/or Spanish) are a plus
- Must have excellent scheduling skills
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Multitasking, able to quickly shift from planning to admin/management
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and deadline-oriented;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD;
- Excellent understanding of design drawings and project documentation;
- Knowledge of standard quality for means, methods and materials in construction and millwork required for a luxury environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Frequent travel required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time