BOTTEGA VENETA - EMEA Wholesale Communication Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking An EMEA Wholesale Communications Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
Responsible to manage the communication/marketing activities within the wholesale EMEA network working with franchise, e-commerce and top wholesalers. Responsible to create and maintain a strong liaison between HQ and local partners. She/he will manage the custom-made strategy for each market being aligned with the brand image.
Responsible to support the local business while managing expectations and taking local needs and values into consideration. Reinforce transparency and clear communication across all departments.
Main countries: Russia, UK, India, Turkey, Scandisk countries.
How you will contribute
- Main point of referent for the wholesale partners and EMEA wholesale team
- Responsible to manage the strategy decided and shared by HQ
- Negotiate and implement brand features and interviews, Q&A with Creative Director and CEO/product pushes and relative flow
- Responsible to organize and execute events in the wholesale network to ensure local business support
- ecommerce strategy for seasonal activations to support the launch of the collections
- Manage the budget for events/activities
- Analyze the monthly and annual Communications results and ensure teams meet overall targets Print / Online
- Oversee the DMR results
- Be updated on local business by travelling across all countries (yearly)
Who you are
- 4 years in a similar PR and communication role, within the EMEA Area
- Preferable wholesale knowledge
- Excellent computer skills
- Italian highly preferable, fluency English
- Strong communication skills, highly organized with great attention to detail
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time