BOTTEGA VENETA Global Client Engagement Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Global Client Engagement Intern to work within the Client Engagement Department in Milan.
How you will contribute?
Scope of the position: to contribute to the scope of the global Client Engagement department strategy across all touchpoints:
- Monitor the performance and KPIs of the clienteling campaigns, running ad hoc analyses and periodical reports
- Support the team with the launch of the clienteling campaigns. This includes liaising with the regions, and consolidating their requests
- Creation and update of manuals and training materials to support local teams in the deployment of the clienteling digital tools
- Coordinate the gifting process from the order collection to the delivery in each region, based on the gifting strategy
- Support the team in the implementation of the VIC experiences to delight top clients, in line with the global strategy
Who are you?
- Passionate about fashion and customer centric, with interest for retail and an omnichannel approach
- Attention to detail, effective communication, natural empathy with the ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent English essential
- Strong PC (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and analytical skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time