Bottega Veneta - Global Communication Strategic Planner
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Planner who will report to the Global Communication Director.
How you will contribute?
- Support the lead of Bottega Veneta communication strategy to align PR, events and communication activities and business goals
- Own and manage the global communication seasonal planning process, partnering with each company division to understand and support business
- Support the 360° activation plans for campaign launches, main product launches and events.
- Manage integrated briefs, which clearly articulate the business priorities to support messaging strategy and Communication initiatives globally
- Define internal processes across functions that facilitate information flow and meeting of deadlines
- Supervise seasonal and strategic global communication presentations
- Guide Communication planning in line with the seasonal calendar and commercial priorities
- Always assure an integrated dialogue in the planning of global communication initiatives
- Trend & competitor analysis
Who you are?
- At least 4 years’ experience in communications for luxury brands or agencies; project manager roles in this field will be considered a plus
- Degree in in Marketing or related field,
- Fashion background
- Fluent in English mandatory; fluency in Italian is a plus
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in accuracy, even when working under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Acute understanding of an integrated marketing strategy and tactics
- Proactive, optimistic and results oriented
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time