Bottega Veneta - Global Training Content Creator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Global Training Content Creator in our Training Department who will report to our Global Training Senior Manager as part of our Retail Excellence team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
Responsible for the evaluation and creation of training modules for the retail training curriculum and omnichannel programs in line with business objectives, training strategy and the development of our team members.
- Create retail learning contents to develop fashion knowledge, to enrich the client experience, the development of team members and to support sales, ensuring the image and tone of voice is respected.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to obtain contents, share information and ensure training modules are in line with the creative vision, business objectives.
- Partner with Global Senior Training Manager to plan a solid learning journey, implementing various learning methods to help adult learning and engage the learner.
- Partner with Global eLearning Creator to ensure a blended approach of training contents.
- Regularly liaise with Regional teams to share contents, best practices, follow-up on training, receive feedback and measure training impact
- Plan regular store visits to do floor observation around the world and stay up to date with the reality of our stores
- Plan, coordinate and deliver Train the Trainer for new training modules
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in fashion, luxury, retail and employee development
- Is in charge of the customer experience evaluation “CEX”
Qualifications and Competencies
- Proven experience either as training content creator in a retail fashion or beauty industry, or as fashion/beauty journalist
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Retail, Luxury, Omnichannel client experience is preferred
- Knowledge of effective learning and development methods is preferred
- Have a creative mindset and think out of the box
- Excellent proficiency of the English language is mandatory
- Excellent presentation skills with attention to details and a meticulous mind
- Sharp business acumen
- Ability to work in a team, show flexibility and have a positive attitude
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time