BOTTEGA VENETA - HR SUPPORT
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking an HR Support who will report to the Corporate HR Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support all the recruitment and hiring processes: identification of staffing needs and potential recruiting sources, job postings, applications’ screening
- Sourcing and interviews of the candidates for Corporate vacancies
- Booking meetings, sending out interview invites and regret e-mails
- Prepare employment offers and administrative letters
- Ensure new joiners receive all the necessary work tools on the day of joining (IT equipment, discount card etc.)
- Coordinate probation confirmation activities sending out confirmation dates, confirmation forms and employee confirmation letters
- Preparing induction training plan
Who you are?
- Graduated in Economics, HR, Business Management or related areas
- At least 1 year of experience as HR in the Corporate area
- Passion for fashion/luxury
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent team working skills as well as problem solving and multitasking capabilities
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time