BOTTEGA VENETA Internship (Cat. Protette L. 69/99)
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Periodic reporting and analysis on internal activities’ status
- Communication with internal Teams
- Support in preparing projects and presentations
- Support the team in daily activities
- Coordinate and schedule meetings
- Develop new skills
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree Graduated
- Fluent in English
- Good Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office Package: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Time Management and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A positive attitude and a willingness to get involved in all tasks
- Passion for Luxury and Fashion is preferable
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time