BOTTEGA VENETA PR Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
London - United Kingdom
Assist the Communications officer with sample management, stock control. To review and manage all editorial coverage in print and online within the different regions under supervision of the Communications Officer. Assist with general Comms team activities relating to the UK market.
How you will contribute
- Samples/stock control
- Maintain good sample management relating to UK using Fashion GPS.
- Assist with the arrival of the new collections and keeping track of all commercial invoices when we receive Spring, Fall, Pre-Spring and Pre-Fall collections. Daily chasing of unreturned stock and end of season stock.
- Press clippings:
- Collate and format all press clippings (print and online).
- Report any press clippings missing from coverage tracking software DMR to Press officer
- Daily press relations relating to:
- Images requests, credit and prices requests from UK & Franchise magazines.
- Chasing stock
- Database management using Fashion GPS
- Ensure the department database is always updated and accurate across all UK markets.
- Digital communications:
- Assist with monitoring competitor’s events, social media, digital and branding activity.
- Support Communications Officer in organising press days and other events when relevant.
- Assist with Organising office orders, stationary, packaging, printer equipment, flowers and press gifting.
- Assist with additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility.
Who you are
- Must be a student accredited to a university and doing the placement as part of the degree
- Fluent English Speaker, the ability to speak Italian is a plus.
- Efficiency at Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Fashion GPS and Fashion Monitor.
- Able to commit to a 12 month internship.
- Previous internship experience in a luxury company.
- A good understanding and an appetite for the luxury industry trends and collections.
- Good Communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Social Media savvy.
Why work with us
Bottega Veneta's philosophy is centered on the individual and self-confidence. All employees are determined, willing to represent the product and defend it no matter what. The expression of new ideas is strongly encouraged, within the framework of the professional freedom, in order to make coherent the image of the mark. Consistency, trust, collaboration and transparency are the keys to our success. Proud of our social responsibility and to ensure the future of our brand, we are committed to the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage and work with perseverance to maintain them.
As part of the Kering Group, we are a fair, positive and creative entity. Our mission is to attract different talents, who recognize these primordial values, and who are driven by the desire to develop them within this group luxury and lifestyle, without ever compromising them. At Bottega Veneta, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.
- Full time
- United Kingdom