BOTTEGA VENETA Production Planning Furniture Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently looking for a Production Planning Furniture Intern within Home & Furniture Operations based in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Support in Home line scheduling and production activities through MPS analysis, work order management and any supplier request;
- Follow order management activities for product categories through MPS analysis and control, supplier material dispatch and reminders, and quality control;
- Manage and monitor production progress of internal and external work steps for the Home line;
- Manage material dispatch and verification of external supplier workloads;
- Follow activities related to passive invoicing and system entry of indirect purchase orders;
- Organize and participate in inventory, material testing and certification activities.
- Product coding.
- Create weekly reports on invoices received for product development activities and collecting product cost estimates.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Management;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite;
- Knowledge of business management software such as, AS400, STEALTH3000, QLIKVIEW and PLM will be preferred;
- Experience in industrial settings, preferably furniture world is a plus;
- Previous experience in contacting and negotiating with suppliers is a plus;
- Good ability to plan own work;
- Aptitude for teamwork and problem solving;
- Good or excellent knowledge of the English language.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time