Bottega Veneta - Retail Operations Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking a Retail Operations Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
Support the Retail Operations team:
- in managing uniform and packaging processes at global level
- in key global retail projects
- with the creation of Documents and Reports
- in liaising with other Departments
- Be the point of contact for Regional Operations team in data collection activities.
- Highly supportive with activities concerning the upload of new policies, documents distributions and store data management
Support the CRM team:
- team on the monthly reports and training materials
- Logistic support on the management of VIC when needed
Support the Retail Training team:
- in the training’s organization activities when required
Who you are?
- Degree in Economics or Fashion Business
- Previous experience in Retail or in a similar role is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High orientation to details and solution focused approach
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time