BOTTEGA VENETA Shoes Collection Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking Shoes Collection Merchandiser as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support the definition of the collection merchandising strategy with the Head of Collection Merchandising Manager.
- Ensure regular competitor analysis and market study.
- Identify new product opportunities.
- Elaborate collection brief and follow-up product development with Design and Product team.
- Design the pricing architecture in order to hit the company’s target margins.
- Collaborate with the retail Merchandising and regional counterparts to ensure continuous market feedback.
- Development of the selling tools for the selling campaign.
- Participate to the definition of the retail assortment in collaboration with the Collection Merchandising Director.
- Define the deliveries strategic flow in collaboration with Production and Supply chain.
- Pilot pre-orders in order to meet the expected delivery windows.
- Participate to the review of the orders writing process.
- Ensure Wholesale alignment on retail key product strategies.
- Network with key wholesale accounts to ensure continuous market feedback.
- Present the product and buying strategies to the relevant HQ and regional partners.
- Collaborate with the Training team to prepare the seasonal Product Training Presentation.
- Suggest ad-hoc in-season support training.
- Participate in the elaboration of guidelines with the VM team.
- Collaboration with Marketing in the definition of the product push.
Who you are?
- Strong merchandising experience: 4 years
- Strong retail maths and analytical skills
- Men’s and Women’s Shoes market knowledge
- Passion for product
- Confidence in presenting to large groups
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Organizational and problem solving abilities
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time