BOTTEGA VENETA WW E-Commerce Senior Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a WW E-Commerce Senior Merchandiser as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Responsible of the Bottega Veneta online store Business, with a focus on the Merchandising and Trading areas;
- Define and Manage the OTB, the merchandising strategy and execution: from the assortment plan, to the visual presentation of the product onsite;
- Regularly monitor product performance, stock evolution, sales forecast and replenishment
- Monitor major competitors and best players in terms of product strategy, site capabilities and promotional opportunities;
- Writing briefs, product & buying presentations and regularly reporting sales performance;
- Responsible for the topline target, liaising with the Regions in order to accomplish the business targets;
- Brief the Marketing and Communications teams in order to maximize the exposure of key products in the different channels and to have relevant asset to present the merchandise across all relevant marketing channels, generate traffic to the store, acquire new customers and nurture the customer base;
- Make sure there is a perfect coordination across functions and geographies regarding the execution of the ecommerce activities.
Who you are?
- At least 6/7 years professional experience with previous digital and ecommerce projects managed
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Passion for product and e-commerce
- Strong analytical ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with diverse teams
- Excellent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time