BOTTEGA VENETA WW E-Commerce Visual Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a WW Ecommerce Visual Merchandiser as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Manages the page ordering for all categories and markets;
- Creates ad hoc galleries for specific themes/stories;
- Makes sure bottegaveneta.com is in line with website refreshes and request assets for ecommerce;
- Coordinates, uploads and checks product descriptions;
- Is responsible for cross selling;
- Coordinates publication of products in line with marketing plan and business needs;
- Gives products and galleries inputs for emails and other possible channels;
- Creates the e-commerce shooting list and shooting guidelines for products;
- Contribute during the ecommerce shootings as ecommerce ambassador;
- Checks the flow of photo uploads;
- Monitors major competitors and best players.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- At least 2/3 years of professional experience
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to prioritize and to deliver consistently high results
- Excellent communication skills, superb listening and reasoning
- High attention to detail and sensitivity to luxury
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good level of competence with Excel and Power Point
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time