Bottega Veneta - WW Retail Process Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a WW retail process coordinator who will report to the WW Retail Operations Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
How you will contribute
Store retail performance tool:
- Business reference at ww level for ISR/LUCE SM reporting tool.
- Coordinates together with BI, CRM, Kering tech office the implementation of new functionalities/reports requested by the business, based on urgency and impact
- Point of contact together with BI team for incident management in stores
- Coordinates new releases of the tool (informs region) and roll out
- Responsible of trainings at WW level for retail operations
- Monitor the usage by users and promote the use of standard reporting tools
- he/she is the point of contact between stores, Retail Operation managers, Accounting office, Inventory control offices, CRM and Kering Front Office team for:
- Weekly calls to understand the status of HD tickets related to POS and pushes the relevant office to a fast resolution
- Single Point Of Contact for Xstore Service Request management
- Manages Roll out schedule of new upgrades of Xstore (informs the region and helps Kering to choose the dates)
- Manages training to local ret ops
- Mobile Xstore: responsible of roll out at ww level (gathering information on store configurations) and implementation (always in contact with Kering FO team)
Kering BV related projects point of contact that involve retail department
- Eagle: Omnichannel reference for BV. Involved in omni-channel functionality design, test, roll out phase, constantly in contact with Eagle team and BV E-com, HR (incentives model), BI, Retail, Training and Supply Chain teams
- New POS development
- Mobile Xstore
- Store Opening App: helps Kering team to design an omni-comprehensive application to easily manage the store opening processes
- Responsible for back office activities in store, i.e. drafts the in store merchandise guidelines
- Store Openings: collaborates with local ret Ops and Inventory Control (especially for EMEA) in the opening activities (providing ad hoc solutions and facilitating the opening processes because in constant contact with Kering FO team for prompt issues resolution)
- Provides store support for FO and BO activities in case of need (XS procedures, BO management, ISR, LUCE SM etc.)
- Support the set-up of new Ecom partners i.e. Harrods.com, Levelshoes.com…
Who you are
- College degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in fashion retail, In-store experience is a plus
- Previous experience with “retail point-of-sale” software
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong communication skills and solution focused approach
- Ability to manage projects
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Availability to frequent business trips
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time