BOTTEGA VENETA WW Visual Merchandising Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a WW Visual Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Responsible for the execution of the Creative Director’s vision into a VM strategic approach for all product displays for stores, showrooms, special installations and events
- Ensuring a stimulating environment that enhances the customer store experience and promotes brand consistency, according to the Company strategy
- Overlooking the visual retail experience throughout the full network, in alignment with the Creative Director’s vision and under the guidance of the WW VM Director
- Communicate, train and follow-up on in-store and windows displays executions within the assigned region/s of competence (retail, wholesale and franchisee doors) and according to validated VM guidelines
- Participate to conception, organization and implementation of all product displays, including special displays linked to openings, pop-ups, events, on a global level
- Support the preparation of the showrooms set-ups for all seasons’ presentation
- Participate to the organization of VM shootings, including products preparation, contractors’ management, and shootings’ attendance
- Actively participating to VM guidelines creation and to any VM related document’s production (newsletter, flash info, …) from the process of gathering relevant information to the final editing and sharing
- Visually supporting commercial strategies by regularly exchanging with relevant parties (Collection Merch, Retail and WHS Product Merchandisers) on product buying, stock availabilities and deliveries, product requests and adjustments
- Regularly liaising with the Architecture Team to ensure objectives and creative coherence alignment
- Proposing, developing and following up the full process of VM tools production in collaboration with relevant parties and departments (Architecture Team)
- Researching costs and working within a budget
Who you are?
- Previous experience (5/8 years) as Visual Merchandiser for a fashion retailer or experience within artistic world
- Good communication and creative skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and solid knowledge of current trends
- Full flexibility with working hours and available to travel at least 70% of the time
- Be able to concentrate and work to tight deadlines
- Be self-motivated, energetic and practical
- Good computer skills, such as Office (full package). Photoshop and InDesign or equivalent are a plus
- Fully fluent in spoken/written English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time