Bottega Veneta - WW Visual Merchandising Special Projects Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking a WW Visual Merchandising Special Projects Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Collection of the special project requests and relevant info (Region requirements and strategy, location details, budget, timing, etc.);
- Consolidation and update of the project brief from a data and graphic point of view;
- Definition of the stores selection, windows clusters;
- Collection of the window props order quantities;
- Partnering with the regional teams on the delivery, installation and dismantle activities and timing;
- Monitoring of the invoicing and payment process with the suppliers and the VM team;
- Collection and archive of the installations report;
- Partnering with the Regions for a weekly update and monitoring of the in-progress/ in-plan projects;
- Weekly update of the Marketing Operation files (Vault, WW Year Projects Master file, Project Overview, Project Timeline, Marketing Calendar);
- VM archive organization and update;
- VM Corporate costs monthly tracking;
- Data entry of Bottega Veneta S.R.L. Corp. Div. and B.V. Italia expenses for approval (TESI);
- Monthly monitoring and coordination with the WW suppliers and controllers for invoicing process and payment flow;
- Implementation of the VM elements disposal activities to share with the Regions;
- Organization of special sale of VM props for WW Bottega Veneta employees;
- Monitoring of local stock of the VM props for future project roll-out and installations;
- Support during VM setup at the showroom.
Who you are?
- Graduated with experience and passion in Fashion, Design, Art (desirable);
- Creative attitude;
- Capability of teamwork/partnering with other departments and with external collaborators (vendors, agencies);
- Development of graphic materials, layout and renderings;
- Precision and organizational skills;
- English language: good level both written and spoken.
- Fluent in Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time