BOUCHERON - Freelance Architectural Designer F/H
Boucheron - Contractor
Paris - France
Architectural Designer (Freelance)
As part of the in-house Store Design team, the successful candidate is responsible for development and execution of new retail projects including furniture and fittings while ensuring consistency with overall image and standards of the brand. He/She will work closely with the Store Design and Planning teams at the HQ and follows with suppliers and regional teams to ensure the correct development of all aspects of the design phase and developments.
- working with the Store Design Manager from the concept to execution
- carry out functional design studies based on initial concept direction from regional commercial briefs and in support of store design direction.
- Interior Design related schematic and construction drawing documentation, tender drawing preparation and reviews
- furniture Design detailing and development
- image and material research
- coordination with Store Planning and Project Management Teams
- collaboration with outside consultants (vendors, lighting designers, design architects, prototype contractors, etc.) as required to support timely delivery of projects.
- University degree in Design/Interior Design or related fields
- At least 4 years relevant and trackable experience working within the Design /Interior/ Architecture fields. Experience in luxury/retail/hospitality is a plus.
- strong verbal communication and graphic presentation skills
- An eye for detail and passion for Interiors / Architecture / Design
- Proactive and highly organized
- Able to work independently, but also collaboratively within the team
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings.
- strong 2D and 3D drawing skills required (AutoCAD, Sketchup, 3D Render Programs)
- French and English perfectly written and spoken. Italian is a plus
Why work with us?
Boucheron is part of the Kering Group, this is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time