Brioni - Press Officer intern
Brioni - Apprentice (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a PR Officer Intern who will report to the PR Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
You will support operatively the PR department in all its day to day activities with a specific focus on the PR showroom management.
How you will contribute
· Manage the stock of the Brand (PR samples, shipments, recall, inventory, shooting, etc)
· Collaborate with the PR Agencies to ensure high quality editorial coverage
· Support all the PR and Communication events (seasonal presentations, press days, product launches)
· Support the Manager in all the other Press Office activities (translations, press releases, gifting, press trips, etc)
· Media Monitoring, press clippings and reporting
Who you are
· Bachelor's Degree required
· Fluent in Italian and English both spoken and written
· High level of accuracy and attention to details
· Organizational Skills
· Proactive, positive, flexible, hard-worker
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time