BRIONI Stock & Operations Specialist
Brioni - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Stock & Operations Specialist who will report to the Stock & Operations Supervisor as part of our Bruton Street flagship team in London.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced stockroom environment that controls all back office activities across the London region. On a day-to-day basis, you will be supporting our experienced Regional Supervisor ensuring maximum efficiency in our internal processes and absolute accuracy in our inventory. Through high performance and results there will always be ways to expand the roll and widen the responsibilities of the individual.
How you will contribute
- Actively participate in achieving store’s objectives in terms of stock rate and sales
- Managing daily deliveries and transfers in/out and working with store and merchandising teams to ensure stock consolidations are completed and communicated in a timely manner
- Conducting regular stock counts, investigating discrepancies and reporting to Supervisor/HQ
- Support the team in store processes (occasionally off site in London or other UK locations)
- Support during annual inventories both with preparation and execution
Who you are
- An honest, highly motivated individual with a proven history in stock control, with a keenness to learn best practice for the future
- Fluent in English, a second language is a plus
- Flexible in terms of working hours (Mon-Fri) with occasional weekend/evening shifts according to the needs of the store
- Proactive attitude and ability to prioritise and adapt to the needs of the business
- Capable of reacting fast and displaying a sense of urgency.
- Desire to work in a multicultural context
- Basic understanding of IT programmes such as office and outlook
- Highly organised and focused with great attention to detail
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom