BRIONI Sustainability Specialist
Brioni - Regular
ROMA - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is a luxury menswear House. In addition to its state-of-the-art bespoke service, Brioni offers unparalleled, made in Italy, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and accessories, both for formalwear as for leisurewear. The foundation of the House’s identity lies in its unique sartorial art combined with an effortless ideal of natural urban elegance and modernity. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘Empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
You will be a pivotal partner in the further development and tracking of the sustainability vision, roadmap, and its execution, which is the continuation of an active and conscious commitment by the Group and the House since more than 10 years. To this purpose you will collaborate with all the involved Brioni departments, as well as with suppliers, and the Kering Sustainability team. You will also be responsible for reporting activities related to the environmental and social performance. You will propose ideas on new ways of working and innovation.
- Actively drive the implementation of the Sustainability Roadmap in close collaboration with all departments to:
- Contribute to the conception, set up and tracking of the sustainability projects. Help to complete activities with visible results versus the set-out targets.
- Support colleagues in the selection of more sustainable solutions and materials for collections, product marketing, ecommerce, supply chain, manufacturing … following our Group standards and guidelines. Clarify and document traits of more sustainable alternatives to allow for fact-based decision making, such as certifications.
- Ensure sustainability is reflected in relevant ways in training and communication:
- Contribute to the development of training and communication materials on sustainability, which will serve both the general awareness and understanding by Brioni employees, especially the design and retail teams, as well as our clients.
- Take part in the monthly Sustainability Network Meetings organized by Kering with the various Houses of the Group and regularly present Brioni’s projects.
- Drive reporting activities:
- Lead the data gathering and analysis for the Environmental Profit & Loss (EP&L) and Environmental Reporting (ER) and support their consolidation activities. Ensure ways for maximum traceability of fabrics and other material.
- Be an active partner in the Group efforts to further improve the EP&L methodology.
- Support the progress tracking of the sustainability targets and point out any alerts.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering, Industrial Ecology, Environmental Economics. A Master in Green Management and Sustainability will be a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sustainability. Solid business acumen. Sensitive to luxury
- Hands-on, initiative-taking person, with a passion to drive for solutions in a resourceful way
- Strong project management skills with acquired methodology and eye for detail
- Excellent at partnering up with people of various cultures and personal styles in international environment
- Enthusiastic with high levels of energy, self-motivation and resilience, inspiring others to follow their lead
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Good capability to work with MS Office
- Full time