EMEA Wholesale Training Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The EMEA Wholesale Training Manager will play a pivotal role in delivering impactful training results within the network including online platforms.
The Training Manager will support our partners to succeed in all measures - including business/associates performance and development, enhancing the client journey and aligning Brand standards with our DOS stores.
This role will be key in the development of the learning curriculum of Store Managers and Sales Associates of our network driving results, supporting, coaching and providing feedbacks to the EMEA sales team.
Training materials development:
- Collaborate with Global Training Department and ensure the training is coherent and consistent with the EMEA Wholesale channel needs
- Adapt training contents according to Wholesale channel specificities and local needs whilst respecting Brand global guidelines
- Adapt contents to different level of understanding and seniority of participants
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development and blended learning methods in order to update the contents accordingly
- Develop and deliver training sessions both virtual and physical within the region in coordination with retail training plan and according to priorities set by the EMEA wholesales sales teams
- Defines and deploys an effective training calendar upon collections time to market and the region business needs
- Guarantee the delivery of Bottega Veneta Client Journey, deep understanding of the company, Brand heritage, and collection knowledge
- Support the development of knowledge, competencies, and selling skills of store managers and sales associates, conducting training programs that boost employee’s performance in alliance with Brand vision, business needs and core values
- Ensure the image of the Brand is respected and the highest level of client experience is delivered at the same level of our DOS network
- Proactively identifies training needs and drives development of training resources according to Wholesale needs
- Follow-up on client experience results and support the improvements needed in order to elevate the standards of our stores
- Trains, mentors, develops and influences partners through conference calls, touch bases, train-the-trainers and best practice emails
- Organize and deliver Immersion program for newly hired retail employees following Global Training Department guidelines, ensuring new hires are trained within 90 days of employment.
- Organize and deliver Training Programs for more advanced retail employees following Global Training Department guidelines.
- Organize and deliver Managerial Training Programs for Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers following the Global Learning Offer
- Monitors, tracks, and analyzes retail and training KPI’s
- Assess training effectiveness and periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure they reflect local specificities. Put in place structure follow up to measure training impact.
- Provide feedback to Global Training Department to constantly improve the learning offer and ensure it reflects training and business needs
Qualifications and Competencies
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a Management, Training Retail Training role in a high retail luxury industry or in a Training consultancy firm
- Excellent understanding of Adult Learning and blended learning is preferred
- In depth understanding of Luxury Retail, Client experience and selling skills is required
- Knowledge of competitors, other Luxury Lifestyle Brand and general fashion knowledge is required
- Good understanding of feedback and coaching is required
- The ability to work in a team, to show flexibility, courteous manners and project a positive attitude is required
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to plan yearly training and multi task is required
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, show adaptability
- Familiarity with talent and management is preferred
- Ability to present information to a variety of audiences through excellent presentation skills and public speaking skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time