EMEAIR Communications Manager
Gucci - Regular
Reporting to the Communications Director of Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, the EMEAIR Communications Manager is responsible for leveraging all communication channels to create a unified and powerful voice for the brand category.
This role encompasses Press Office, Public Relations and Events, reinforcing our leadership in the luxury goods industry.
Following the WW guidelines, He / She will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing all the communication activities for the EMEAIR Region.
He / She will direct the efforts of Communication, Events and Public Relations teams and will coordinate at tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive communications offline and online program that will enhance the image of the brand and position within the marketplace and the general public.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of all communications and public relations activities and materials.
- Develop and increase an effective communication of the brand and product messages to EMEAIR customers and general public.
- Effective communication to regional offices and corporate headquarters to obtain approval, guidelines and feedback and in return provide local market needs and advice.
- Manage, lead and develop the EMEAIR Communication Teams (Public Relations, Events).
- Embed the corporate identity and ensure that all communications materials are brand compliant.
- Upkeep and enhance the brand awareness in local market through the vehicles of advertising editorial, celebrity and event.
- Facilitate the integration of communication strategies in support of region's operational and merchandising needs.
- Lead event conceptualization, planning and coordination.
- Responsible for the achievement of communications missions, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives.
- Develop short-and long-term plans and budgets for the communications, public relations, advertising, events, incentives programs and activities, monitoring progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- University degree in marketing, communications, sales or equivalent.
- Strong experience (at least 5-7 years) as Communications Manager in a multinational environment.
- Fluent in Italian, English and French, German would be a plus.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of communications and public relations activities.
- Demonstrated successful experience making presentations and negotiating with local media.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong creativity, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and travels.
- Passion for the luxury industry and Communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organized, open-minded, proactive.
- Creative and innovative approach to communications and branding.
- Aptitude to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Full time