Financial Controller (Maternity Leave)
Brioni - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
ROMA - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Financial Controller who will be responsible for P&L analysis, Capex reporting and Inventory calculation, reporting to the WW Controlling Manager as part of our dynamic team in Rome.
This is a challenging position in a stimulating environment where you will perform all the consolidation activities regarding the Brioni business units, being accountable to consolidate financial statements and to perform all the checks requested. The position will cooperate mainly with all the finance departments (corporate and local teams).
How you will contribute
He/she will responsible of P&L analysis for:
- Monthly closing
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Focusing on cost variance and margin analysis
He/she will responsible for preparing:
- Capex reporting (on different frequency: actual/forecast/monthly/quarterly)
- Monthly Inventory Closing
- Monthly Opex monitoring for rolling forecast purposes
- Able to deal with controllers of WW Shared Service Center as well as with Top Management
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics
- 3-4 years of experience
- familiarity with Luxury/Retail industry
- Fluent English communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Goal oriented approach
- Precision and analytical problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented with a pro-active and determined attitude
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time