GIRARD PERREGAUX_Junior Brand Manager
Girard-Perregaux - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Responsible for increasing sales, reaching the HQ targets and goals set for your area
- Maintain and expand your customer base; develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data
- Propose trade marketing and incentive actions to stimulate the sales and to motivate the staff. Propose opportunities that can highlight the brand in terms of image and dynamism.
- Ensure that all merchandising on POS adhere to common Girard-Perregaux identity elements for worldwide consistencies and ensure dynamic retail and products environment, coherence of collections presented in the windows, etc.
- Manage the training strategy; be the main actor for delivering trainings in your area
- Compile (synthesize) all training materials (presentations, guide, other materials) to ensure consistency of training resources
- Organize, execute, and support -in accordance with company guidelines- tailored training programmes in your area
- Reporting and budget management; compiling and analysing sales figures
- Management of accounts receivables and collection of overdue
- Overall monitoring and troubleshooting of SAV, logistic and all back office dept.
- Frequently travel
- University Graduate or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in the international marketplace and/or experience developing a sales strategy for a luxury brand
- Familiarity with and interest in furthering one’s knowledge of watch making and the global luxury timepiece industry
- Ability to deal with complex technical know-how
- Fluency in English
- Must be a self-starter and proactive
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task
- Flexibility: the ability to work well within a team environment while also independently leading training groups.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a flair for training
- Dynamic team player, enthusiastic and reliable
- Full time