Girard-Perregaux - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
La Chaux-de-Fonds - Switzerland
Dedicated to the creation of exceptional Haute Horlogerie watches and passionately committed to the development of high-precision movements, Girard-Perregaux is one of the rare Swiss watch manufacturers involved in developing and producing its own timepieces, to unite under one roof the entire range of skills encompassing both movements and exterior elements.
Founded in 1791 and located in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, Girard-Perregaux is one of the oldest Fine Watchmaking manufacturers still in operation.
Girard-Perregaux is part of Kering Group, a French-based multinational corporation specialized in luxury goods. Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry, and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, and Kering Eyewear.
As of the 1st of January 2022, we are looking for a
Marketing (100%) - Internship of 6 months (with a possibility to be extended to 1 year)
- Marketing department general support
- 360° reporting after launch (PR, social media, website, events, sales etc), Workday posting, pieces logistic support (for photo shooting, product placements etc), events logistic support (for sponsoring events)
- PR & Media
- Journalist and PR Agency requests, translation coordination, press room updates, press email box management, media value analysis
- Data analytics, website updates, social media posting and content coordination (stories & reels), media bank updates, mailing list maintenance, photoshoot coordination (also for PR)
- Product marketing
- Translations, user manual individualisation, competition studies, PIM updates
Degree, Experience and Key Competency requirements
- Senior Intern – in progress of Master's degree (Type of school: HEC, CREA, Université de Genève/Zürich, EHL, etc.)
- Fluent in French and English, any additional language is a plus
- Proactive, flexible, agile and creative with a high sense of aesthetics
- Detail and service oriented, high degree of effectiveness
- Working from home is possible (maximum 6 days per month)
- Full time