GUCCI Brand Communications Coordinator - Partner Marketing
Gucci - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Work with the Brand Communications Manager to apply the broader brand strategy, product calendar and business focuses to the development of seasonal activation plans with each of our key retail partners.
- Be the key point of contact for the Partnership and Marketing teams of our partners. Executing the agreed activation plans and ensuring maximum delivery of the KPIs.
- Coordinate the involvement of the broader Northern Europe Communications team to ensure the excellent delivery of brand activations with our partners (e.g., co-partnered KOL & social activation, product gifting).
- Partner with the Northern Europe Visual Merchandising team to ensure that any physical manifestation of the Gucci brand within our partner locations comes to life impactfully and on brand. (e.g., Windows & Pop-ups).
- Partner with the Northern Europe Product Merchandising function to ensure product focus and volume flow is aligned to the timing of our partner activations.
- Work cross functionally with the Northern Europe Client Engagement team to ensure excellent delivery of client engagement strategy within our partner locations and platforms (e.g., In store events & Personal Shopper partnerships). Ensuring that they always align to the broader strategy, timings and objectives we have with our partners.
- Work cross functionally as part of the wider Northern Europe Marketing team to deliver key brand image events and moments in the Northern Europe territory.
- Work cross Functionally with the EMEA Media Team to support the development of partnership-level media plans (e.g., in-store DOOH, department store publications) Ensuring that they always align to the broader strategy, timings and objectives we have with our partners.
- Support the delivery of an omnichannel execution of the Gucci brand across our partner channels by collaborating with the relevant teams at EMEA and global level to ensure visibility and alignment of activation plans with relevant e-tailer and affiliate partners.
- Provide support in delivering timely updates to the wider Gucci business on the Northern Europe partnership landscape. Our strategy, activations and the results we deliver with our key partners
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing/brand building disciplines. Preferably in the fashion sector.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills.
- Creative, innovative mindset balanced with pragmatic commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Passion for the fashion industry and knowledge of the luxury market preferable.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with public speaking to a large audience.
- Flexibility to travel.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are
- Full time
- United Kingdom