GUCCI Client Advisor - Harvey Nichols
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Edinburgh - United Kingdom
Founded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Following the House’s centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values.
We are looking for a Client Advisor to join our team in Edinburgh Harvey Nichols on a full time basis.
Your role is about offering every customer a unique experience and turning their dreams into a Gucci creation. You will make a real difference for each of our clients.
- Achieves individual and team sales and customer targets, KPIs by effectively using available data/systems to better understand own performance and sales opportunities
- Effectively uses cross- and upselling techniques to maximize sales opportunities
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience, offering best in class service. Hosts the client in line with hospitality guidelines and welcome techniques
- Proactively engages and establishes strong relationships with clients, making the client valued from the moment they enter the store
- Combines styling knowledge with the ability to mix-and-match products to best serve the client
- Experience working in a fast-paced fashion brand preferable
- Fluent in English, any additional languages would be a plus
- Proven track record in building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Passion for and sound knowledge about Gucci and luxury fashion
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including weekends as needed
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.